Sign in to follow this  
84skyrydr

THANK YOU !

I just watched the top twelve from 2003 and have to say way to go. Some of the best music out there. Phantom, SWEET. I think I would pick that as my favorite year of the 00's. Tomorrow I am watching 2002, so we will see if my decision stands. Either way, thanks to all who marched 2003 and made my day today in 09 a little more bearable.

You're welcome :cool:

I just watched the top twelve from 2003 and have to say way to go. Some of the best music out there. Phantom, SWEET. I think I would pick that as my favorite year of the 00's. Tomorrow I am watching 2002, so we will see if my decision stands. Either way, thanks to all who marched 2003 and made my day today in 09 a little more bearable.

I still listen to phantom '03 every other day or so. It's one of my favorite shows from a musical standpoint.

I would've liked Phantom a lot more if the performance was as good as the arrangement. But, it was nice to see them come back in a big way after being in limbo (for them) for a few years before.

03 Phantom is one of the most overrated shows of all time.

Which proves the point that lots of people like 2003, whether you like it or not :cool:

why is it that whenever somebody on dcp expresses their love for a show, regardless of corps, somebody has to step in and be a feminine hygiene product?

kinda like bd most years...

anywayz, the more people like it, the higher the rating goes...even if it's over the top.

2003 was a good year overall. Not every corps took an excellent arrangement and made it sound like trash cans banging together due to bad marching, thank goodness.

Loved BD, Cavies, Crown, Cadets, and Coats that year.