Everything but "some old drum corps photos"

65icrbooster.JPG

1965 booster decal

Never knew what the IC meant, now I do. Was the corps sponsered by a catholic church?

Like the design and colors. Thanks

Hey Baja, yes they were. Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception Catholic Church. They later split the corps and became of the 27th Lancers. By the way were are you getting all that great stuff you're posting? Cool beans man.

Kemo

Edited by KemoLondon

This is a place to post old program covers, album jackets, patches, buttons, memorabilia.

IMG_0001-9.jpg

Ok, is it me or is this a really happy caballero?

100_0173.jpg

...and much more to post to keep this thread going for... a long time. :grouphug:

long story short, I live in Alberta and visit family in Ontario every other year or so...found my button collection Aug 2009...

I bought my first ever digital camera days before my visit. This photo below is number 5. Need to figure out how photograph each button

so people can pick up. Should I scan the button or do a digital photo and upload? How do I work this camera? You got newsletters too! way cool :-)

button_collection.jpg

button_collection.jpg

Linda I like the way you did this picture right here. Came through very nice on my end, and I can click on it to see the photo larger if I want to. I think if you have a button or specific thing you want to show individually, then you should go ahead and make that an individual shot. But otherwise, this is great! I don't think there should be a problem copying/posting the pages of the old catalog all these years later.

I still have many more corps things I collected over the years... and I lost quite a few things as well. We used to trade things, but I mostly just traded or gave away Guardsmen buttons since I had so many. My "Freelancers" button was so worn out, and it was finally the victim of some water that got into my basement one year. That Freelancers button (which was one of my favorites), a Cavaliers big button and a Troopers button all were damaged beyond recognition. :grouphug: My worst loss was the 1978 DCI Finalist necklace they gave out along with the patch from Denver. I wore that necklace ALL the time back in the day, until one day I realized it had pulled off my neck. I was devastated! I went searching for it where I thought it had come off, but alas... Still have the patch though!

Edited by GGarrett