Troopers question

Did the Troopers perform at the 1983 USFL championship game in Denver?

I'm watching one of the 30 for 30 documentaries on ESPN (btw, these things are great, especially the one called The Band That Wouldn't Die) and I could swear the Troopers were in the end zone stands when Anthony Carter scored on a long TD pass.

If so, is there anybody on here that was in the Troopers that year? What do you remember?

G

I'll forward the question to the Troopers discussion boards. It's entirely possible they were there!

Thanks Thoro! Can ask for free airfare to Denver for 2010 DATR? (just testing the "ask and ye shall receive" theory. :thumbup: )

Did the Troopers perform at the 1983 USFL championship game in Denver?

I'm watching one of the 30 for 30 documentaries on ESPN (btw, these things are great, especially the one called The Band That Wouldn't Die) and I could swear the Troopers were in the end zone stands when Anthony Carter scored on a long TD pass.

If so, is there anybody on here that was in the Troopers that year? What do you remember?

G

Those documentaries are great. I believe the one you talked about, the band that would not die, showed a couple of current members of the Raven's Drumline wearing Troopers shirts during rehearsal. Great story indeed.

And this is why I visit DCP - not the endless, "what should be done . . ." or "who will win" or "how can we fix" threads. Great drum corps stories for the ages!

Thanks Thoro! Can ask for free airfare to Denver for 2010 DATR? (just testing the "ask and ye shall receive" theory. :wall: )

Let me call my contacts at the major airlines....'cause you know i got the hookup. :inlove: