Madison Scouts 2010

Cop

2010 Madison Scouts -

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Please don't worry so much about chasing the ring and moving up in placement that you forget what it was that made those THOUSANDS of fans stand and cheer for you.

The Blue Devils are indeed an outstanding corps and have also accomplished great things, but DCI audiences need and want the MADISON BRAND more than ever... and

no other corps can supply that.

Thanks for a great season.

Classic! What its all about. Cant wait for 2011.

Belleville Black Knights...the best uniforms in the history of the drum and bugle corps activity.

WORD!

130 thousand views on one topic. WOW! What a great season. This will be my last post here, its all done and the Corps did its job agian being the Peoples Choice. Loved it all, just like every year before. Cant wait to see what the future holds for this org. Great things to come I am sure. Thanks COP. Its been fun. See ya all in the 2011 thread.

GO MADISON SCOUTS!

• 1 year later...

Is mellophonist Nat Pratt performing the Brian's Song solo?

I'm not sure if anyone answered your question, but yes, it is Nathan who plays that solo. I believe he's still playing it for encore this season as well. :)