Madison Scouts 2010

Cop

Show starts at 2pm, MADISON SCOUTS are on at 4pm. Going to have to impress early. How times have changed, Oh well. GO MADISON SCOUTS!

Then off to the Metrodome for rehearsal...

I know this has nothing to do with anything... but I've been wanting to get on DCP here and say that I had the "Out on the practice field with the current corps" dreams last night, and realizing in the dream that I had NO CLUE wtf I was doing or that I could in no way keep up with what the performers have to do now days and how bad I suck now compared to BITD. :lol: There I am... in this dream... with a snare drum on, walking up to the line and announcing I am there to be in for the rest of the season (all one month of it...) and I can get it all down by TONIGHT, and the show is in like 4 hours from now...

:doh:

I've heard many of you say you've had a similar or same type of dream. Come to think of it, that's more a nightmare than a dream! :laugh:

Don't feel too bad Geno - I've had many similar dreams, including one where I go out on the field

to join my brothers....and I'm wearing the wrong uniform! :music:

I also agree with all this, and at the same time, I've heard there's still quite a few

things that will be added to the show that are designed to boost the overall

general effect and excitement. I wish I could make it out to Finals to see

this show again!

hmmm...I can see Jim Prime approaching the horn arc now with his "manilla envelope of goodies."

Strachan!

Strachan was from Madison? I always wondered what his background was. I suppose he followed Todd Ryan to Star. I always loved it when that scratchy-voiced gray beard would catch up with us for the last couple of weeks of the season.

Scouts fans and alumni, help me knock-out the Boston Crusaders in "The Old School Challenge". This two-week fund raising challenge is a chance to for the fans and alumni of these two historic corps to battle in a friendly fund raising campaign.

LEARN MORE HERE

DONATE NOW FOR THE SCOUTS!

071510_boxing.jpg

Chris Komnick

Executive Director

Scouts fans and alumni, help me knock-out the Boston Crusaders in "The Old School Challenge". This two-week fund raising challenge is a chance to for the fans and alumni of these two historic corps to battle in a friendly fund raising campaign.

LEARN MORE HERE

DONATE NOW FOR THE SCOUTS!

071510_boxing.jpg

Chris Komnick

Executive Director

Good idea. Good luck to both Corps in their fund raising efforts during this time frame.

Good idea. Good luck to both Corps in their fund raising efforts during this time frame.

Hey Scouts,

Good luck! Hope you get a ton of donations! Mad love from a Bostom alum!

BTW.. donating $20 to the corps as I type!

Bu-Ba-Bump !!