Madison Scouts 2010

Cop

Did anyone see the Lacrose WI show? Is the new ending in yet? Since they had 4 days off I was hoping to hear about some changes to the show. I am so hoping we will see the new ending by Atlanta.

What with show delays in Minneapolis and all that, we heard (from Jeff Spanos at DCI Minnesota Souvie booth) they couldn't put their buses on the road last night. Came in late from LaCrosse to Osseo (outside Minneapolis), went on late at Minneapolis, went over to the Metrodome for more practice. Drivers weren't rested enough to have them driving to KC after Minneapolis, so they did a day of practice up here in Minnesota and are leaving tonight for KC.

Today was by no means a free day. We stopped by practice and caught a few blocks working on parts of Rhapsody!

I was there too..!

Today was by no means a free day. We stopped by practice and caught a few blocks working on parts of Rhapsody!

Does anyone know where the Scouts will be rehearsing in the KC area?

Does anyone know where the Scouts will be rehearsing in the KC area?

From the Scouts facebook page: Blue Valley, H.S. in Stillwell, KS. Rehearsal from 11am until 3 pm.

GO SCOUTS!!

Blue Valley is a drive from Staley HS. Too bad they couldn't stop at my school and rehearse since Pioneer is coming until after the show now. However, Blue Valley has great facilities.

I am a big enough person to admit when I wrong. So, I will admit that I was not a big fan of the corps moving it's camps and all to Indiana. But, after seeing that the guys this year, I must admit I was wrong. Also last week they did spend some time in Madison and still got the corps photos on the Capital steps, also, they sure look and sound as if they were rehearsing in Madison.

I also understand that they accomplished a ton more at camp because of the location and facilities.

Alright, I going to wash the egg off of my face!! It was a good move.

I am a big enough person to admit when I wrong. So, I will admit that I was not a big fan of the corps moving it's camps and all to Indiana. But, after seeing that the guys this year, I must admit I was wrong. Also last week they did spend some time in Madison and still got the corps photos on the Capital steps, also, they sure look and sound as if they were rehearsing in Madison.

I also understand that they accomplished a ton more at camp because of the location and facilities.

Alright, I going to wash the egg off of my face!! It was a good move.

So the Scouts did in fact move to Bloomington?