carmel!

dugg

amidst a sea of angst,distress and ambient white noise carmel is refreshingly musical,ebullient and charmingly entertaining.

taking the theme of a box of chocolates and exploring the concept to it's fullest carmel is a mature,exhuberant and all grown up.demostrating flashes of playfullness mixed with serious world class equipment handling and performed with technique and finese [oftimes absent in this class :smile: ].this program is so well thought out first from the soundtrack,i credit the pacing and rhythms,ebb and flow,ups and downs it has it all!then there's the wonderfull staging effortlessly directing the eye and focus to exactly where it needs to be.all the elements are in place from the senstivitity to the music by the performs and their control of phrases and equipment.it is right on and clearly understood [remember there is NO counting out loud in world class :doh: ].great pairing demostrates unique moments working on the floor using the legs and feet while matching delicate balance with lot's of versitility.the movement program is whimsical fun and fitting showcasing flexibility,excellent training and all very triad aware.they toss when appropriate [as opposed to so many who abuse this effect :smile: ]and the program flows seamlessly.this show is just wonderful on so many levels i can't wait for the fans to see it! :smile:

Edited by dugg

apre meticulous detailing and with the addition of enchanced performance quailities i see this program being very well recieved at championships. :smile:

Edited by dugg