Brass collectable trumpet

cheezedogg 23

Hey everyone, i know normally only DCI stuff is sold here, but i'm trying anyways. I have a Bb trumpet that i bought from India on Ebay. Its a handmade trumpet, no model number, or serial number. No brand name. It Plays well, and has a really cool looking moutpiece with it. I think its close to like a 2c os maybe 1 1/2 C. i can't tell its got the size on it written in Indian i guess it is. I had originally bought it to resell just to make some money, well now i'm to th epoint of just making my money back. With s/h it cost me 100 bucks. So if your interested let me know, post here or email me, preferably email me.  It comes with the case and the mouthpiece. Real small compact case. highest bidder will get it. Not for thier max amount, i'll run it like ebay. i'd like to know asap if ur interested. If i didn't need money to march Corps this summer, i'd prolly keep it, its kind of those collector, i have it to say i have it, kinda horn. But i need money, so i'm gonna sell it for sure.  I can take crappy Webcam pics and email them if you'd like to see it. Take care.