DCUK Buddy Icons for AOLIM and More

Drum Corps Fans, Vets, and Members!!!

Do you use AOL Instant Messenger? If so, come by and get your FREE Drum Corps Buddy Icon today. I have a ever growing selection of Buddy Icons made just for you. You may be thinking, "this guy must have alot of free time." Well, your right. Boredom inspires many things. Well, this is the result of mine! Over 60 Drum Corps represented! Over 180 icons! DCI! DCA!

DCUK! Defunked Corps! Even political and humorous ones! Show your Corps Pride when you chat online with friends, family and co-workers. Come by and get yours today

http://www.geocities.com/tsbaribone/drumcorpsbuddyicons2.htm(Feel Free to link to my site)

Drum Corps Buddy Icons if not affiliated with Drum Corps International, Drum Corps Associates, Drum Corps United Kingdom, Drum Corps Europe, Drum Corps World, any of the Corps represented, buisness, corporation, or non-profit organization depicted. All original artwork is the property of the organization that it depicts.