Holyoke Parade Videos

After doing some researching I found the website with the link the the Holyoke Parade. After jumping through parts of it I believe I found the 3 corps that (I believe) were the only ones there.

http://www.wgby.org/parade/index.html

Cabs 4:19 - 9:13

Bush 53.33 - 54.52

Hurcs 108 - 110

Might I add myself to those that are quite impressed with Cabs progress so far this season. Bush sounded strong (the commentator over exaggerated their hornline numbers though), and I believe played the same version of Danny Boy as Cabs. Hurcs also sounded nice, right about where I thought they might be.

Fusion was there as well.

Always a treat to see the corps in parades... Especially with the announcers.

Bush is from Norwalk, CT (again).

Hurcs are in DCI!

Hard to judge how the corps are going to be based on parades, but everything seems in order.

Cabs sounded okay on some parts and great on others.

Bush sounded solid.

Fusion (around 101) looked and sounded good for their size

Hurcs couldn't really hear the horns (due to where they were placed), but that drumline was huge for a parade!

Might I add myself to those that are quite impressed with Cabs progress so far this season. Bush sounded strong (the commentator over exaggerated their hornline numbers though), and I believe played the same version of Danny Boy as Cabs. Hurcs also sounded nice, right about where I thought they might be.

I don't believe it is the same arrangement.

Lot's of good sounds at the parade it seems.

Edited by Kyle B

Always a treat to see the corps in parades... Especially with the announcers.

Bush is from Norwalk, CT (again).

Bush sounded solid.

The contract has my home address on it, They never announce us from NJ.

After doing some researching I found the website with the link the the Holyoke Parade. After jumping through parts of it I believe I found the 3 corps that (I believe) were the only ones there.

http://www.wgby.org/parade/index.html

Cabs 4:19 - 9:13

Bush 53.33 - 54.52

Hurcs 108 - 110

The cameras actually went back to Bush as the drumline continued into the 57th minute of the broadcast. Just keep watching.

The cameras actually went back to Bush as the drumline continued into the 57th minute of the broadcast. Just keep watching.

yup they did ... you can can continue to listen past 54:52 and hear the drumline playing the street beat and then they pan back to the line at around 56:55 :smile:

Just a little advice for brass players for all of the great corps involved in this parade.

I can see that a lot of horn players blew off this parade for 2010. Please don't ever do that again.

These parades pay the bills that help your chosen corps survive. We are in the beginning stages of an

economic deperssion. How do you expect your corps to survive without your 100% commitment?

Please make in a point to show up for all the remaining parades for 2010. This is what pays the bills.