Loudest Baritone line ever?

RenegadeBaritone

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember when we almost broke that mirror in Madison???  We shouldn't have held back!!!

That mirror didn't stand a chance - LOL   :D

I can remember when "peal paint baby" "part my hair" "shake the popcorn out of the fat ladys hand in the upper deck" - really meant something - It is one of the exciting things that is missing from junior drum corps today IMO.  I love the young kids today - but if they could only see the '72 Kingsmen '75 Scouts '76 BD or similar corps from that era - the intensity and the hype....  Video just does not do "old drum corps" justice - you had to see it LIVE.

Remember when we almost broke that mirror in Madison???  We shouldn't have held back!!!

That mirror didn't stand a chance - LOL   :D

I can remember when "peal paint baby" "part my hair" "shake the popcorn out of the fat ladys hand in the upper deck" - really meant something - It is one of the exciting things that is missing from junior drum corps today IMO.  I love the young kids today - but if they could only see the '72 Kingsmen '75 Scouts '76 BD or similar corps from that era - the intensity and the hype....  Video just does not do "old drum corps" justice - you had to see it LIVE.

Isn't that why we have senior corps?

Is Rick marching in 2002 SCV Alumni?  Is he marching Renegades?

He is teaching SCV Alumni. He only performs standstills with the Renegades. But he may make a surprise appearance to teach the Bari line one of these days (if I can pry him out of his house).

The loudest Baritone/Euphonium lines I have ever heard always seem to be from Phantom Regiment.  That corps seemed to be like a breeding ground for Baris and Euphs, man.  Those PR lines have always impressed me.  Not only were they loud, but they seemed to keep decently in tune.  Keep up the great job.

I challenge any baritone/euphonium player in the country to play louder than I can - and that is not a boast - ask Gillman, Nalls, Dastrup, DeMello, or Rick South.

Bring it on.

In fact four of the five people you named can make an experienced evaluation of that challenge...

Time and place, bay-bee!

I challenge any baritone/euphonium player in the country to play louder than I can - and that is not a boast - ask Gillman, Nalls, Dastrup, DeMello, or Rick South.

Bring it on.

In fact four of the five people you named can make an experienced evaluation of that challenge...

Time and place, bay-bee!

Thems fightin words.Pick a note and I will kill you with it.I promise.LOL

J

"Now ,its MINE"

Ps loudest bari line.92 Bush,"Epiphany".only 14 of us.Beat that ,tuff guy.LOL :P

Bring it on.

Time and place, bay-bee!

Man, taking up the mighty Pooh Bear on a challenge---prepare to be humiliated and humbled dude!  I'm wearing two hearing aids now because of him shattering my ear drums! And that was just when he was warming up!!

Actually, you wouldn't need any of those folks to judge it--just have a decible meter..of course, Pooh playing would probably break the ####### thing by making that needle going to where it's never gone!

Oops - forgot about Frank and Moon Eyes - might want to retract that loudest bari in the country statement  :yikes:

hehehe

I remember how loud you three played "America O'Canada" or whatever it's called at DCM in your flying wedge of baritones in 2000.  You blew my tam OFF!

-Terri