Loudest Baritone line ever?

RenegadeBaritone

We should add a "volume" competition to I&E at Scranton...

We're doing it - I just bought a dB meter on eBay, and I will be there to judge all comers at the First Annual Baritone Blow Off and Beer Bash.

Interested contestants should email me at director@renegades.org

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interested JUDGES, too!

Chris,

I'll email you or IM you when I get home.. I think I need to be there for SURE..  I'll offer my services..

as TABULATOR..  since you've got the dB meter.. you just need someone to mark down the recorded decibel levels, right?  You judges can worry about tone quality and stuff  ;)^

We should add a "volume" competition to I&E at Scranton...

We're doing it - I just bought a dB meter on eBay, and I will be there to judge all comers at the First Annual Baritone Blow Off and Beer Bash.

Cool!!!!!!

I'm in!!!

schizer...I guess I'll have to quit smoking for a few hours before then.  Oh well!

I wanted to thank Terri and Frank for the nice compliments -

Hey, we recognize good, young talent when we hear it :)

Besides that, you're just the best I've ever heard..in drum corps anyway.....now if you can pull off some Watrous licks on t-bone...I lick your feet and worship you forever!  :sly:

Count me in.(Good  beer only please,July will have enough bad beer to kill everyone everywhere)LOL

J %-)

I'd rather be known for playing in tune and flexibility - thanks - the baritone players that need a challenge know where to find me. I do not hide very well.  Royal Airs 2002.  See ya on the 50 as Greg would say.  Oh - almost forgot - what about high notes? Double C (in tune) or higher anyone? just ask Greg.... :)

Haha!  Yes... I can attest to Pooh's double C. There is no louder sound on the planet. Seriously. Don't stand too close or you'll need dental work. :o)

This festival of decibels will rock. I hereby volunteer to create a web page to document the event!  

Note: Any way we can get Dave Tuttle there? He was always bragging about being the loudest French Horn in BD when they tested everyone in 1979.

Hear you on the 50.

- Greg

I challenge any baritone/euphonium player in the country to play louder than I can - and that is not a boast - ask Gillman, Nalls, Dastrup, DeMello, or Rick South.

Double C, huh? I've been playing double F's since my freshman year in high school.

You may be the loudest baritone in your little geriatrics club, but I have a DCI I & E Championship medal, and the ability to cut through any 64-piece hornline that says...............

BRING IT!!!  ]:-)