BEST Uniforms in drum corps history

The Cadets former uniforms... especially the colors chosen 80 years ago... were just perfect, imo. The Colors initially chosen by the Corps were not just willy nilly either.

But my Colors were well maintained by Aunt Nellie.

...and about 10-12 safety pins to hold me together. :tounge2:

• Like 1

In 1962, I was blown away by the turquoise cadet uniforms of St. Rocco's from Brooklyn, NY. As a member of the Lt. Norman Prince "Princemen", I felt our uniform was the best among the senior corps of the day.

• Like 3

My favorites...

Bridgemen

Cadets (maroon)

Madison 90's era. (or this current one that's a throwback to it)

Crown 90s with the purple jackets & white pants

Anaheim Kingsmen

Troopers (when they wore vests over white shirts)

Caballeros silk shirt red sash. (yeah... dropped DCA in a DCI forum. boom)

Can't really say "best ever" but here are some of my favorites:

Phantom 2006 - my favorite of all time. I can only pray that Regiment returns back to this style of uniform and gets rid of all the extra bullsh*t frills and fringes that they've been adding onto the uniform lately. Last year's uniform actually would've looked really great if it didn't have all the stuff hanging off their shoulders.

phantom1.jpg

Bluecoats 2014-2015 - The Bluecoats' uniform pre-2013 was a little too simplistic and looked too much like any other high school band uniform. Bluecoats' new look makes them unique and is actually a literal blue coat.

tumblr_nsssicGhro1qhfqt5o1_1280.jpg

SCV 2013 - What a classic look. It screams SCV and has enough "extra" flair on it so as to not appear bland like past SCV uniforms did.

168a80a0cdedf7e9b8a0d0dc9c267802.jpg

Cadets 2012 - I am not a big fan of Cadets' classic uniforms, I'm pretty vocal about it. The color scheme reminds me of McDonald's. But these altered unis for 2012 were awesome. Took the basic design of the Cadets' uniform (which I do actually like) and used a color scheme that works a lot better (in my opinion)

b80296230b50a033769abd42b04b58a6.jpg

Blue Devils 2013 - Can't say enough good things about it. Had everything I love about BD's new style. Huge, in your face plumes, an exposed sparkly sleeve, half cape, and pant stripe.

bluedevils_hornline_brass2013.jpg

Can't really say "best ever" but here are some of my favorites:

Phantom 2006 - my favorite of all time. I can only pray that Regiment returns back to this style of uniform and gets rid of all the extra bullsh*t frills and fringes that they've been adding onto the uniform lately. Last year's uniform actually would've looked really great if it didn't have all the stuff hanging off their shoulders.

phantom1.jpg

Bluecoats 2014-2015 - The Bluecoats' uniform pre-2013 was a little too simplistic and looked too much like any other high school band uniform. Bluecoats' new look makes them unique and is actually a literal blue coat.

tumblr_nsssicGhro1qhfqt5o1_1280.jpg

SCV 2013 - What a classic look. It screams SCV and has enough "extra" flair on it so as to not appear bland like past SCV uniforms did.

168a80a0cdedf7e9b8a0d0dc9c267802.jpg

Cadets 2012 - I am not a big fan of Cadets' classic uniforms, I'm pretty vocal about it. The color scheme reminds me of McDonald's. But these altered unis for 2012 were awesome. Took the basic design of the Cadets' uniform (which I do actually like) and used a color scheme that works a lot better (in my opinion)

b80296230b50a033769abd42b04b58a6.jpg

Blue Devils 2013 - Can't say enough good things about it. Had everything I love about BD's new style. Huge, in your face plumes, an exposed sparkly sleeve, half cape, and pant stripe.

bluedevils_hornline_brass2013.jpg

The Cadet altered uniform wasn't actually altered yet borrowed from what was the guard captains uniform of early years. Was a DM uniform also .

Edited by GUARDLING

The Cadet altered uniform wasn't actually altered yet borrowed from what was the guard captains uniform of early years. Was a DM uniform also .

Huh I learned something new! Thanks!

• Like 1