BEST Uniforms in drum corps history

DCI/junior corps: Cadets

DCA/all-age corps: Caballeros

Definetly Cadets. They've been sporting the same thing for 76 years and they still look amazing! Also, I know it's kinda going against what a lot of people have been saying, but I really enjoy BD's newest uniforms. I love the leg cape (don't know what it's really called, but it's cool!)

Definetly Cadets. They've been sporting the same thing for 76 years and they still look amazing! Also, I know it's kinda going against what a lot of people have been saying, but I really enjoy BD's newest uniforms. I love the leg cape (don't know what it's really called, but it's cool!)

You mean their skirts?

Kidding!

Maybe it's just me, but, although I'm a huge fan of these unis up close, I HATE them from up in the stands. No definition.

Yeah, not a fan of those white uniforms with the black sash. They just look like blobs floating around when 90 of them are on the field.

Same thing with the all black Phantom unis for me. Not a fan of them at all.

From what I have heard the best uniforms of all time may be the 2010 Troopers! I have heard rumors that they are going with the entire corps marching in black (rumor) military uniforms that match the past Drum Major uniforms! I just wonder how they will make the Drum Major stand out? (Maybe in white?)

Definitely Cadets. That uniform gives me goosebumps everytime I see them move around in it.

I like the longevity of Cavies' uniform as well.

I LOVED Phantom's 08 uniforms.

I liked BD's uniforms prior to 2007(?) when then went with that white stuff lol

Any uniform that stands up as well as the Cadets has certainly deserves mention.

Ive really liked the crown uniforms up through 99, with the flexibility they gave to their shows.

The madison uniform they had in the 90s, as well as 2006.

Phantom 08

And from what i've heard, :satisfied: i'm going to like the BS new uniforms.

My two favorites of all time

about_2005_bluedevils.jpg

and

16811865_755cd6f0f3.jpg