Boston Crusaders 2010

When I heard Boston's Bari's it wasn't like they were overblowing either. It wasn't blatt, blatt, blatt.... It was rich in tecture, timbre, tonal quality, etc... I have no idea what the judges will think, but I think these cats can play this year.

Totally agree. "Like taking a bath in chocolate!"

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And then add in the guard from last year........... :tongue::thumbup:

:thumbup:

I couldn't go last night ( I HATE it when the real world interferes with drum corps), but a friend of mine went who is a former Cadet.

The text msg I received from him was simply "Boston's hornline-unbelievable"......

So, I guess he liked it.

Great to hear these updates... I have 4 students up there right now and as a former alum of the corps it always great to hear great news about the corps.

The "midfield" this year is stacked. I'm not looking for BAC to come out of the gates scoring high. They will likely have some things to clean up and add throughout the year as they always do. But towards the end of the year when it counts, I looked for them to start picking off corps as they ascend to the top.

And also can anyone give a confirmation on the number of Tubas this year? 17-18 would be crazy.. 16 would be nice.

Great to hear these updates... I have 4 students up there right now and as a former alum of the corps it always great to hear great news about the corps.

The "midfield" this year is stacked. I'm not looking for BAC to come out of the gates scoring high. They will likely have some things to clean up and add throughout the year as they always do. But towards the end of the year when it counts, I looked for them to start picking off corps as they ascend to the top.

And also can anyone give a confirmation on the number of Tubas this year? 17-18 would be crazy.. 16 would be nice.

They have 18 bodies for 16 spots on the field, I am told.

I have 4 students up there right now and as a former alum of the corps it always great to hear great news about the corps.

Glenn!

Sup buddy..

Good luck to the corps and I hope this year rocks! Eat emmm up!

Back to my cave...

Glenn!

Sup buddy..

Good luck to the corps and I hope this year rocks! Eat emmm up!

Back to my cave...

Sup Benson! Corps looking good. Gonna see em in ATL this year. You down for a road trip?

Sup Benson! Corps looking good. Gonna see em in ATL this year. You down for a road trip?

In!

Eat emmm up Boston!

In!

Eat emmm up Boston!

alright ill hit you up.

Cant wait to see this show. Should be a great season of Drum Corps.