The Kansas City MO-chacino House

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If that is the case, 8.6 is a pretty random number to use.

How late were they?? Is it a specific point deduction per minute late??

There is but I don't know what it is. The last time I saw a Corps penalized like that was in Buffalo in 2001. Madison got it's signals crossed as to gate time I think and were assessed a 2 point penalty.

Is it possible they could squeak into Murfreesboro?

i'm thinking Murfreesboro (if based off the current weekly average) is going to be:

Blue Devils

Bluecoats

Carolina Crown

The Cadets

Cavaliers

Phantom Regiment

Santa Clara Vanguard

Boston Crusaders

I heard murfreesboro will be based off of San Antonio scores. I think its a crapshoot, depending on the panel, who gets that 8th spot right now, between BS, BAC, and BK.

Edited by AlexL

that's going to cause some last minute scheduling issues with housing sites if they wait that late, don't ya think? or has dci already procured the sites?

Since theres only 8 corps anyways, id think dci would just need to tell the corps that are going which one theyre going to.

that's going to cause some last minute scheduling issues with housing sites if they wait that late, don't ya think? or has dci already procured the sites?

Pretty sure the housing sites have been secured at this point.

Regiment's isn't listed yet, which could just be their lack of updating the website. It just seems like it would be a hassle for some of the corps on the cusp.

Not really that big of a deal. Regiment A week's notice is more than plenty. I remember getting a call that we were switching housing sites at about 4-5 am on the road to Allentown (on the day of our show) back in 07. *That* took some more doing, but even then, all worked alright. Those that arent at Murfreesboro will likely move on down to atlanta a day earlier.

Edited by AlexL

http://www.dci.org/scores/

I think I remember BK being ABOVE Madison earlier...now the Colts and Crossmen have them beat. Probably just an error.... :thumbup:

Edit: 8.6 point penalty for BK??? That can't be right....

Edited by Tupid_06