The Kansas City MO-chacino House

http://www.dci.org/scores/

I think I remember BK being ABOVE Madison earlier...now the Colts and Crossmen have them beat. Probably just an error.... :thumbup:

Edit: 8.6 point penalty for BK??? That can't be right....

Timing penalty apparently due to truck issues.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How in the world can they assess an 8.6 point penalty for a late truck?? That's insane! I can see a penalty, but almost 9 points?

phantom beat BD in drums

phantom 18.3

BD 17.9

That will help motivate BD! Congrats to Phantom on the Drum score.

i know how it shouldnt be there but i have to say it

is a 9 point drop the biggest from one show to another? (last update on dciscores has 83.6 for them)

Possibly. But since it's an artificial drop it isn't that interesting to me. I'd be more interested in the largest actual drop (non-penalty induced).

It'll just mean a 10 point jump tomorrow :thumbup: :thumbup:

I was at the show and I must say that the site had horrible traffic problems. There was only 1 road leading up to the school (1 f-ing road!!) The street that the school was on wasn't even a "thru" street. The road basically led to a dead end if you went down another 1/4 mile.

I good portion of the crowd was late getting to their seats as it was. I know a lot of people missed the first 2 corps simply because they couldn't get into the school parking lot quick enough. The people taking tickets weren't too quick about their jobs either.

OTHERWISE, the show was good and it seemed to be sold out and the stadium was pretty nice