I'm not too picky!!

Without you, I'm may be the only one standing at a laundromat somewhere in Arkadelphia, AR on Wed, July 28th, washing a bunch of green and black uniforms. You could be my Arkadelphia Angels!! (and yeah, I could use your friends, too)

Feel like giving a little time? Come watch rehearsal when we're done.. maybe even eat off the freshly refurbished cook truck?

PM me if you're interested and I'll get your deets to my people!

Thanks!!

Stef

I'm not too picky!!

Without you, I'm may be the only one standing at a laundromat somewhere in Arkadelphia, AR on Wed, July 28th, washing a bunch of green and black uniforms. You could be my Arkadelphia Angels!! (and yeah, I could use your friends, too)

Feel like giving a little time? Come watch rehearsal when we're done.. maybe even eat off the freshly refurbished cook truck?

PM me if you're interested and I'll get your deets to my people!

Thanks!!

Stef

Stef - I can't! I have a creative staff meeting in Ft. Smith that day, but never fear - my alma mater is HSU in Arkadelphia, plus I'll post to all those on our Corps' Facebook page (about 400) and get the word out.

We'll be there for the Green Machine even though I can't :)

Edited by radiosteele

Patrick you are AWESOME! Thank you!!

Any info you get, PM me and cc splooie89 (Chris Hartowicz) -- he's doing the organizing for me once I get on the road tomorrow.

Edited by ScribeToo

To anyone interested -- or to any corps who are ever in this area.. we ended up finding a laundromat with more high capacity washers than regular washers and with me and three other people, we managed to get all the uniforms done in two days -- the second day was greens and we got it done in record time...

BIG thank you to Mr. Suds in Arkadelphia.. the owner was so accommodating and helpful.. positively the BEST place for uniform laundry!!

also big thanks to the volunteers who were there to do other things but pulled away to help us.. Kathy, Adele, Michael and Dawn.. we are the BEST LAUNDRY CREW EVER!!

this thread can be closed now!

Stef