Big,Loud,Live

No, unless one of the commentators snaps and launches into an anti-G7 tirade, forcing DCI to play a video of SCV 89 while he is dragged away.

Which of our drum corps celebrities is most likely to lose his #### on air?

One could argue Cesario has already done that. "Taking a bath in chocolate"? Oy.

:tongue::worthy::worthy:

No, unless one of the commentators snaps and launches into an anti-G7 tirade, forcing DCI to play a video of SCV 89 while he is dragged away.

Which of our drum corps celebrities is most likely to lose his #### on air?

I would deffinately go with Cessario... I am sitting here rolling with laughter because I can totally see this happening in my head!!

I would deffinately go with Cessario... I am sitting here rolling with laughter because I can totally see this happening in my head!!

I think it would be a tag team event. Delucia and Cesario back and forth with Rondo trying to step between them with his big smile.

While I can see Cesario letting loose ... Delucia strikes me as the kind of guy that would wait hours in a dark alley just to gut you with a rusty butter knife if you crossed him the wrong way (and my gut tells me Delucia isn't the type to be happy about the whole G7 thing).