No Indy? Where ya goin' for quarters?

i didn't even see this pinned topic....lol I never look at the pinned topics it seems....

I will be at:

City Center 15 Cinema Delux

19 MAMARONECK AVE

WHITE PLAINS, NY 10601

I also can't seem to ever drag my non drum corps friends to this....lol

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regal Cinema, Brooklyn Center, MN

The northwest corner of I-94/694 and Hwy 252.

I must admit, I'm a little intimidated knowing that a FMM of a corps that based it's founding upon a ghost story has taken up residence so close to me and mine...

I'm just sayin.... :tongue:

You marched in a corps with a name based on the ultimate evil in the universe, and you're afraid of a little ghost story?

:mat:

Garry in Vegas

I find earplugs are necessary at that restaurant -- so noisy. That would probably be the theater of my choice, if I didn't have to work Thursday night.

There's also a Champs sports bar and a Hoggy's (whatever that is, although I hear the pork is really good) there, too.

I have to go to Quaker Steak, though. Giant pretzels and Guiness beer cheese dip, baby!

With a name like that and you're only "doing" dinner???? Is that "doing dinner" in the biblical sense? :tongue:

Hey, I keep my private life private, man. :mat:

Lowell Showcase Cinema, Lowell, Mass.

6-8 will gather at Outback Steakhouse before the show..... where we'll try our best not to disturb the ears and sensibilities of those sitting adjacent as we regale ourselves with long tales of yesteryear. ( haha )

I'll be in the lobby of the Elmwood theater begging the 17 year old manager to please turn up the volume

Insert "Tinseltown 14 Austin" for "Elmwood" and we'll be in exactly the same situation. :tongue:

(edited because I won't be at Tinseltown, but Metropolitan 14 in south Austin. DOH!)

Edited by TerriTroop