Kitchener/Waterloo ON.

Grenadiers will be performing tomorrow night at the Grand Ships Tribute Tatoo along with our Alumni Corp Brothers and Sisters. The show is located at University Stadium in Waterloo On. Scout House Preston is putting on this event and we are very excited to be able to have the opportunity to be part of this fine evening of entertainment. Even more so in Ontario. Our rehearsal site is located at MacGregor Public School at the corner of King and Central so drop by and check us out. Rehearsal begins at 10am to around 4:30pm.

Thanks Don

Grenadiers will be performing tomorrow night at the Grand Ships Tribute Tatoo along with our Alumni Corp Brothers and Sisters. The show is located at University Stadium in Waterloo On. Scout House Preston is putting on this event and we are very excited to be able to have the opportunity to be part of this fine evening of entertainment. Even more so in Ontario. Our rehearsal site is located at MacGregor Public School at the corner of King and Central so drop by and check us out. Rehearsal begins at 10am to around 4:30pm.

Thanks Don

Great show, I am still drying out!

Great show, I am still drying out!

It was an awesome show despite the rain. 95% of a good sized crowd stuck around to the very end to see Scout House.

Optimists - you sounded so much better than you did in Buffalo. You just keep getting better.

United - I was really impressed and you too sounded so much better than you did Thursday night at the Dundas parade. Len, your DM is wonderful.

Kingston Grenadiers - so glad that you could come. Unfortunately due to the rain I think was why you decided to do a stand still. Your increased tempo may have been dangerous on the the wet field. But boy, did you guys sound and look good!

Scout House - well it`s hard for me to comment being one of them, but when I looked up to see a sea of colourful umbrellas, sticking it out and cheering us on, I was smiles from ear to ear. The show felt good and the crowd was so awesome to us.

Thanks to all the participants, organizers and volunteer helpers. The BBQ beforehand that fed over 200 participants was really delicious.

Rain or Snow, Go Canada Go.

Cheers

Val Courneyea

It was an awesome show despite the rain. 95% of a good sized crowd stuck around to the very end to see Scout House.

Optimists - you sounded so much better than you did in Buffalo. You just keep getting better.

United - I was really impressed and you too sounded so much better than you did Thursday night at the Dundas parade. Len, your DM is wonderful.

Kingston Grenadiers - so glad that you could come. Unfortunately due to the rain I think was why you decided to do a stand still. Your increased tempo may have been dangerous on the the wet field. But boy, did you guys sound and look good!

Scout House - well it`s hard for me to comment being one of them, but when I looked up to see a sea of colourful umbrellas, sticking it out and cheering us on, I was smiles from ear to ear. The show felt good and the crowd was so awesome to us.

Thanks to all the participants, organizers and volunteer helpers. The BBQ beforehand that fed over 200 participants was really delicious.

Cheers

Val Courneyea

Thanks for the compliment on United Alumni Val. Concidering the heavy rain coming down, I think we had one of our best performances this season so far. We had been having some minor issues this year with drum solo but everything fell into place last night with both brass and percussion

Thanks again Val

Cheers

Val Courneyea

Thanks for the compliment on United Alumni Val. Concidering the heavy rain coming down, I think we had one of our best performances this season so far. We had been having some minor issues this year with drum solo but everything fell into place last night with both brass and percussion

Thanks again Val

Thanks again Val

Yes Rob, your drum solo sounded much better last night. I don't know what it was but it fell together in Waterloo. I know what it is when it feels good, and it felt good last night. Len is is an absolute performer. He has the whitest teeth under floodlights, LOL. and a real crowd pleaser.

Eh gads, it didn't even feel like we were projecting. It felt like the sound of the drums were eaten up by the rubber by-product that the field was made up of. Be happy that you did't have the stadium to warm up on. You guys may have been peed off because we had the stadium to practise on but it was the pits as far as I was concerned. I wore my athletic sandals as usual and the itty bit of rubber thingys that the field is made up of got between our feet and sandals and ground into our feet. Really painful, but drum corps usual, just put up with it. Nice field to march on with proper shows, rain or not. Did not find it slippery in the rain. I think Kingston should have taken the chance for a full field show.

#### fine show had by all. Drum Corps in Canada is on the go.

Sad to see on Drum Corps Planet that there is no coverage of Canadian shows.

Cheers

Yes Rob, your drum solo sounded much better last night. I don't know what it was but it fell together in Waterloo. I know what it is when it feels good, and it felt good last night. Len is is an absolute performer. He has the whitest teeth under floodlights, LOL. and a real crowd pleaser.

Eh gads, it didn't even feel like we were projecting. It felt like the sound of the drums were eaten up by the rubber by-product that the field was made up of. Be happy that you did't have the stadium to warm up on. You guys may have been peed off because we had the stadium to practise on but it was the pits as far as I was concerned. I wore my athletic sandals as usual and the itty bit of rubber thingys that the field is made up of got between our feet and sandals and ground into our feet. Really painful, but drum corps usual, just put up with it. Nice field to march on with proper shows, rain or not. Did not find it slippery in the rain. I think Kingston should have taken the chance for a full field show.

#### fine show had by all. Drum Corps in Canada is on the go.

Sad to see on Drum Corps Planet that there is no coverage of Canadian shows.

Cheers

Upon our return to Kingston we have flags hanging in the garage and cymbals etc. spread all over the place our stuff was just soaked like everyone else. Grenadiers enjoyed the opportunity to showcase the corps and also to share the field with all the other Alumni Corps which I really enjoyed. We are off to Reading PA. this weekend and the support from all the well wishers was appreciated. As you can see A-Class is really tight this year and as in years past Grennies will be ready.

Cheers Don

It was a great night. A lot of us had our Drum Corps baptism on that field, in the 1950's. What a feeling to be on the

'Starting Line" and look into a sea of multi-coloured umbrellas. Thanks to everyone who stuck it out until the very end.

Great job by Paddy Mc and his crew. We owe you big time. On to Toronto and Rochester. It's been another great year.

Grumpy