DCP-I Proposal Random Point Increases

Proposal: Random caption point increases (1-5) each week.

Rationale: Would keep the game fresh: no one could plan out they entire season because no one would know what the next week's total available points would be, including championships week.

Effect on the activity: Increased randomness, less predictability in off-season.

Submitted by: Kevin Pogue, Glory of Polaris

I need some more details on this one. How would these "random changes" be factored into the total "salary" you have? Would it push it over 140 for WC? Would we potentially see things like 135 one week, 138 the next, 136 the next?

As far as the system is set up... if we were to go from 137 points one week to 135 the next... all a user would have to do is not change anything until the next point change. There would be no way to "force" the directors to go down to 135 or anything.

As intended, the point value would never decrease but increase by unpredictable amount (even 0). Yes, this would potentially "raise the ceiling." But, instead of World Class point increases being 135-136-137-138-139-140, it might go 135-137-140-140-142-145

Yes

Abstain.

Once I complete an off-season I will be able to better understand the impact of 'Random' over 'Set'.

Yes

No