Bridgeport Scores

They are for real Ed............and I thought it could have gone either way with them.....could have been in any of the top 3 spots!!!

All early indication we had from their early season successes and reports from people that had seem them live indicate they were for real.

I was really shocked to see the score and placement tonight.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Brits are for real and the way you guys have supported them since the off is true DCA spirit , thank you !

Now the first show is done and dusted for them i am sure that they are on a high .

Nerves are gone so it will be a hell of a show in Rochester ........

BUT will the judges allow a better score ??????

Have the judges been hit between the eyes with a lack of exposure ???

Bring it on !!

Bandmaster80

AKA NC

UK

I agree......KIdsgrove got ROBBED!!!!!!

Sat in front of the hornline as they did their backfield warmup of "Salvation". What a BEAUTIFUL TONE.....

They were probably the loudest corps tonight......not bad for borrowing all of the Raiders equipment!!! Their first hit knocked my socks off, and I was backfield! ANd I do believe they received the best ovation of the night.....not just because they were from the other side of "the pond", but because they were THAT GOOD!!!!!

Good luck next week Kidsgrove......you guys ROCK!!!!! :thumbup:

I agree 100%. They completely brought down the house. Thier visual is above and beyond. Thier sound is to die for.

They are the total package. Thier drill is like lightning speed. I am happy that my home team did good and all but the scouts were so good that they made me wonder if they may beat my home team. The judges should be ashsmed of themselves for publicly slapping them in thier faces the way they did. Every one in the stands knew that they deserved no less then 1st or 2nd place. I will never forgive the dca judges ever again if they pull this crap on the scoutes come DCA weekend.

Edited by HurcsGuyGD.

I agree 100%. They completely brought down the house. Thier visual is above and beyond. Thier sound is to die for.

They are the total backage. Thier drill is like lightning speed. I am happy that my home team did good and all but the scouts were so good that they made me wonder if they may beat my home team. The judges should be ashsmed of themselves for publicly slapping them in thier faces the way they did. Every one in the stands knew that they deserved no less then 1st or 2nd place. I will never forgive the dca judges ever again if they pull this crap on the scoutes come DCA weekend.

SAME CRAP ..... DIFFERENT COUNTRY ????

ITS HARD FOR THE JUDGES AS THEY WERE FIRST ON , I GUESS THEY GOT THEIR YARD STICKS WRONG AND UNDER ESTIMATED HOW GOOD THEY ARE / WERE TO BE .

IF IT HAPPENS AT FINALS I PREDICT A RIOT .........

WHERE CAN I FIND INFORMATION CONCERNING THE JUDGES CRITERIA / MANUAL ??

ANYONE DIRECT ME ??

CHEERS

BANDMASTER

:thumbup:

All early indication we had from their early season successes and reports from people that had seem them live indicate they were for real.

They should have been 1st or 2nd tonight And the fans knew it. I don't know what the judges were smokin tonight but they should get off of that stuff. The fans were booing when the scoutes were announced in last place.

I guess I will be the first one to say it since no has the balls.

The Scouts owned Bridgeport tonight. I saw it with my own two eyes.

I am very ###### right now because of the way the way they were treated tonight.

They are the real deal and every one knows it

When I watched them perform I was not only fearing for the safty of my home team but I was thinking that they were a threat to the Bucs as well. I walked away from this show feeling like I wanted to choke a few judges out tonight.

What the judges did was just wrong. Sorry. I'm just blowing off a little steam right now.

Edited by HurcsGuyGD.

They should have been 1st or 2nd tonight And the fans knew it. I don't know what the judges were smokin tonight but they should get off of that stuff. The fans were booing when the scoutes were announced in last place.

I am very ###### right now because of the way the way they were treated tonight.

When I watched them perform I was not only fearing for the safty of my home team but I was thinking that they were a threat to the Bucs as well. I walked away from this show feeling like I wanted to choke a few judges out tonight.

What the judges did was just wrong. Sorry. I'm just blowing off a little steam right now.

Dont be sorry dude......you are absolutely, 100% RIGHT ON!!!!

The judges should have the BAL*S to call the show the correct way.......don't matter where they are from.

And hey....I told everyone on my team that they should be worried....be VERY worried.

The Kidsgrove Scouts are the UK's version of "SHOCK AND AWE"!!!!! They were absolutely PHENOMONAL!!!!!!!

Get used to it weve been going through all season Go BUSH

Get used to it weve been going through all season Go BUSH

I wouldn't remotely compare your season to what happened to KG last night. No offense but you're not as good as apparently you think you are. It is an interesting show concept and performed well but it isn't up there in the same league with the bigs boys. Honestly there's a Class A corps on your butts that I think should have beaten you and still has the chance to do so IMO. When I heard 83something I thought it would have been Bush. Not KG.

As I stated in another similar thread (that should be merged here):

maybe it's metric? What's the judging metric equivalent of 83 ????

Joe