• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Hurricanes 93.60

2. Caballeros 91.938

3. Bushwackers 85.725

4. Kidsgrove Scouts 83.325

Wow

Great show.............

first off kids from england.....surprised me. in the lot their hornline was incredibly tight....

on the feild there was no shake from the trip over and awe of the crowds....their drill was really good and pulling some semi dci moves......awesome show over all

I had them 2nd.....

bush.....their entrance is really cool they add a presence to their small hornline with style.

cabs have changed a few things and are really playing to the crowd.......their guard was on tonight...

hurcs for shure had a confidence tonight that seems to have been missing....

The kids from england....are gonna turn some heads in finals.........they have a chance for top 5. they are much better than an 83...

1. Hurricanes 93.60

2. Caballeros 91.938

3. Bushwackers 85.725

4. Kidsgrove Scouts 83.325

well lookie here!!! so i wonder where MBI fit's in between the 2 shows this week.......very interesting.

well lookie here!!! so i wonder where MBI fit's in between the 2 shows this week.......very interesting.

looks like 4th, just behind hurcs.

Great show.............

first off kids from england.....surprised me. in the lot their hornline was incredibly tight....

on the feild there was no shake from the trip over and awe of the crowds....their drill was really good and pulling some semi dci moves......awesome show over all

I had them 2nd.....

bush.....their entrance is really cool they add a presence to their small hornline with style.

cabs have changed a few things and are really playing to the crowd.......their guard was on tonight...

hurcs for shure had a confidence tonight that seems to have been missing....

The kids from england....are gonna turn some heads in finals.........they have a chance for top 5. they are much better than an 83...

I agree......KIdsgrove got ROBBED!!!!!!

Sat in front of the hornline as they did their backfield warmup of "Salvation". What a BEAUTIFUL TONE.....

They were probably the loudest corps tonight......not bad for borrowing all of the Raiders equipment!!! Their first hit knocked my socks off, and I was backfield! ANd I do believe they received the best ovation of the night.....not just because they were from the other side of "the pond", but because they were THAT GOOD!!!!!

Good luck next week Kidsgrove......you guys ROCK!!!!! :thumbup:

I agree......KIdsgrove got ROBBED!!!!!!

Sat in front of the hornline as they did their backfield warmup of "Salvation". What a BEAUTIFUL TONE.....

They were probably the loudest corps tonight......not bad for borrowing all of the Raiders equipment!!! Their first hit knocked my socks off, and I was backfield! ANd I do believe they received the best ovation of the night.....not just because they were from the other side of "the pond", but because they were THAT GOOD!!!!!

Good luck next week Kidsgrove......you guys ROCK!!!!! :thumbup:

Glad to hear from someone that was there that they were robbed. I was suspect of the score when I first read it.

Glad to hear from someone that was there that they were robbed. I was suspect of the score when I first read it.

They are for real Ed............and I thought it could have gone either way with them.....could have been in any of the top 3 spots!!!