2010 Drum Corps Associates World Championships - Prelims

Back to Shosty 5 for the big finish to the show.

Big volume for the finish!

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oops i'm a little late. this should be good. thanks for doing this keven. next best thing to being there. :doh:

Next on the field is Cincinnati Tradition from Cincinnati, Ohio. Their 2010 program is entitled "“Tradicion Hispana Sequnda Parte”. No rep listed on CorpsReps or in the DCA program.

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the Big Show - The 2010 Drum Corps Associates World Championships Preliminary Competition!

The Drum Corps Planet LIVE from the Stands team is in place in the (completed!) press box and on the field, ready to provide you with the BEST coverage outside of being there.

The weather for show time is partly cloudy, 65 degrees with wind gusts of 20-30 miles per hour. Earl was kind enough to stay far away from Rochester, unlike the LAST hurricane with an E name that hit over Labor Day weekend.

Here's our view from the press box:

10%2012:57:24%20PM.jpg

The first corps steps off in less than 20 minutes!

Thank you Kevin once again and to DCP for putting this on for all of us that can't be there. Have fun and enjoy the show yourselves as well. :tongue::doh:

I am also posting photos and thoughts on today's performances on my Twitter, Facebook, and MySpace accounts. If you're not already following me, feel free to do so!

Thanks Kevin! You are the greatest and I hope it's a great day up there weather-wise. It's extremely hot down here in FL and humid.

16 count silent drill to open the show, followed by a drum corps classic many in the stands will recognize, Bully.

Soprano solo at the start gets some applause.

Call to the bull!