Server Maintenance Tonight

JohnD

We'll be taking the server offline tonight at approximately 11:00pm PDST / 2:00am EDST for maintenance activity. We expect the system to return to full functionality within about 30 minutes.

Thank you for your patience.

-john

We'll be taking the server offline tonight at approximately 11:00pm PDST / 2:00am EDST for maintenance activity. We expect the system to return to full functionality within about 30 minutes.

Thank you for your patience.

-john

Mission accomplished. We were back online by 11:20pm PDST.

Thanks all!

-john

:spitting:

just how deep are you in the Matrix there, boss?

about the time you were pulling the plug on DCP, our local HD channels went out on our cable - if that was you, you have some 'splaining to do with Mrs Lipsprain.

things get ugly around the case when her favorite shows get interrupted....y'know

:spitting:

just how deep are you in the Matrix there, boss?

about the time you were pulling the plug on DCP, our local HD channels went out on our cable - if that was you, you have some 'splaining to do with Mrs Lipsprain.

things get ugly around the case when her favorite shows get interrupted....y'know

If she was up at 2:00am (EDST) watching I Love Lucy reruns in HD while I was up-to-my-elbows in the server ... consider it a subtle message to 'git yer self to bed' for Mrs. L.

But no, it wasn't me.