More MSJ Staff Announcements...

The 2011 OTL has been chosen: "Strike Up The Band" (1971 Crusaders style)... and Corky Fabrizio, WDCHOF '87 and DCI HOF '06 will be at the 1st MSJ Rehearsal on Nov.7th to introduce the tune.

Corky has agreed to work with Kacy Dolan, Bill McGrath Jr. and the rest of the staff throughout the year in instructing and interpreting this great song from drum corps' history.

It is a privilege to have such a legend return to Mighty St. Joe's where he will reunite with Bill from their days with the Crusaders and Phoenix.

If you're thinking about returning to the drum corps experience or just considering it for the first time this certainly will be a great place to spend your 2011 season.

With the lack of competing corps in the WNY area MSJ would certainly be a great way to satisfy your Drum Corps fix, meet up with old friends and make new ones.

The Corps' 21st Season looks to be as exciting as it's 20th so come out and be a part of this great organization!!! Mighty St. Joe's 2011.

Edited by MSJ Snare

Very Interesting! I haven't seen him since he instructed Joe's in the 60's. Strike up the band?

I Gotta go, so does anyone else who is thinking lets see what these guys are gonna bring to the table.

PS = CHANGE IS NOT BAD, IT CAN ACTUALLY BE VERY GOOD! WHAT IS UNCOMFORTABLE ABOUT CHANGE IS OUR RESISTANCE TO CHANGE

Very Interesting! I haven't seen him since he instructed Joe's in the 60's. Strike up the band?

I Gotta go, so does anyone else who is thinking lets see what these guys are gonna bring to the table.

PS = CHANGE IS NOT BAD, IT CAN ACTUALLY BE VERY GOOD! WHAT IS UNCOMFORTABLE ABOUT CHANGE IS OUR RESISTANCE TO CHANGE

I will be there too. Hope to see some new faces and lots of old...

Come out Crusaders' Alumni and reunite with some of your old instructors and many old friends.

MSJ is a lot of fun!

Year 21, some new faces in the instructional staff, some new music, welcoming back some old faces and looking for some new, lets get everyone out next weekend and show the new staff what we got. Atternding the last Serenade in April, Classic in April, we need to get to work!!! Hope to see ya all there bright and early.....!!!!

Hmmm....any talk of going competitive again??

Hmmm....any talk of going competitive again??

That's a joke...right? :thumbup:

That's a joke...right? :thumbup:

A BIG ONE!!!!

A BIG ONE!!!!

We compete with our bodies every gig just to finish, but it's all worth it. No one can beat MSJ!!!

We compete with our bodies every gig just to finish, but it's all worth it. No one can beat MSJ!!!

Most of our people have made a promise never to march sideways or backwards again [on purpose that is!] Also, our book is pretty darn recognizable so it would be completely unacceptable for DCA--- or DCI for that matter.

Yes, I was joking, but as a ticket buying spectator, I would much rather see/hear St.Joe's than some of the "show design choices" i have seen in recent years. Have a great season, see ya at all the p-rades!