Boston Crusaders Announce 2011 Program

ML23

CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!! LES MIS BACK ON THE FIELD!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!! :laughing::thumbup::shutup: :shutup: :shutup: :shutup: :blink: :blink:

is Revolve, the actual title? in the article it doesnt directly give the title it just says the show will revolve around the concept of revoltion, featuring music of Les Mis, 1812, etc...

Revolt would make more sense, when i hear revolve i think of circling something( like the earth revolves around the sun). and the primary definition is the same.

Edited by GREENBLUE
  • Like 1

The best part of the press release for me is that this Corps seems to value as a priority " connecting with an audience" as important in the show design goals. I've found with the Boston Crusaders over the years that sometimes it's a miss... and sometimes it's a hit... in that quest to have their show connect well with the majority in the audience. But to their credit, I never thought that this Corps didn't make" connecting with an audience " a top priority in their show design.. They never seem to take me as a paying fan for granted. And as a fan that takes the time and buys the tickets to go to shows still, I appreciate that intent on the part of them. I wish the Boston Crusaders success in this " connecting with the audience " quest of theirs this year.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

The best part of the press release for me is that this Corps seems to value as a priority " connecting with an audience" as important in the show design goals. I.ve found with the Boston Crusaders over the years that sometimes it's a miss... and sometimes it's a hit... in that quest to have their show connect well with the majority in the audience.

boston and every other corps.

boston and every other corps.

Lance I 'm not going to quibble... But I have heard Corps Directors and show designers tell me point blank that " connecting with the audience " was not really a concern of theirs at all. I won't name names, because it's not the time, nor place, but believe me when I tell you that there are arrangers and show designers where " connecting with the audience " is way... way down the priority pecking order with them... to the point that some of them have never... ever... said in statements or press releases that " connecting with the audience " would be their central priority as they go about crafting their show in the off season. Some Corps KNOW that their show will meet with strong resistance or a blaze response from many of the paying customers nationwide, but it's full speed ahead for them nonetheless..... I think if you are honest with yourself, you will acknowledge that there are Corps out there whose show designers barely care at all... if at all.... how their show will be received by the majority of the paying audience. Again, no names needed here, as I see no point in dredging that up on this thread.

Edited by BRASSO