Grab a bowl, It's time to dish: 2k11 Style

PrfctTimeOfDay

a longtime wgi $pon$or claims their greenback stack is gettin kinda slack? :shutup:

.....putting a stop to their substantial annual corporate sponsorship "gift" and checking the "will not attend" box for wgi finals. :w00t:

ouch! :blink:

This whirlwind just blew in...and it appears Onyx's schtick will involve constant movement and motion! :smile:

schtick:a yiddish word for gimmick. :doh:

I wonder if Premonition will look like NEI this year, cant wait to see.

I cant wait for show announcements and music info.

• Like 1

I wonder if Premonition will look like NEI this year, cant wait to see.

I cant wait for show announcements and music info.

you bring up an interesting thought,i have enjoyed premonition and appreciated the unique identity and style they have carved out for themselves and i hope they are not only able to preserve this but build on it too. :cool:

we only have a few weeks before we find out!

per chance a mere coincidence that just as WGI judges goes "paperless" corona world guard does a show inspired and motivated by paper.....or perhaps a clever nod and a wink from mr. shapiro! :rolleyes:

no matter,the design possibilties are enornomous and i excpect we will see paper [and of course spinning] used and manipulated in fresh and exciting ways. :thumbup:

my source also reveals we may not be seeing some of the old familiar signature moments although rest assured we can look forward to a updated repitiore of new tricks and unorthodox approaches to the apperatus [and the body] that are unique to this beloved ensemble. :cool:

Edited by dugg

A few additional SW nuggets

Flanagan will explore the six degrees of Kevin Bacon Separation.

Expect big things from Norwin, and don't expect to be forgiven! :tongue:

Marian Catholic will plow ahead with their show 'Siren'

Hello darkness, my old friend,

I've come to talk with you again...

within the sound of . . . . Miamisburg!?!? :w00t::shutup:

Edited by PrfctTimeOfDay
  • Like 1

per chance a mere coincidence that just as WGI judges goes "paperless" corona world guard does a show inspired and motivated by paper.....or perhaps a clever nod and a wink from mr. shapiro! :rolleyes:

no matter,the design possibilties are enornomous and i excpect we will see paper [and of course spinning] used and manipulated in fresh and exciting ways. :thumbup:

my source also reveals we may not be seeing some of the old familiar signature moments although rest assured we can look forward to a updated repitiore of new tricks and unorthodox approaches to the apperatus [and the body] that are unique to this beloved ensemble. :cool:

I think they are using Paper Doll by Rosie Thomas

• Like 1

my source informs that americas h.s.[ala michael shapiro] music is by the amazing concha buika.a spanish born singer who's musical genres incorporate flaminco fusion,coplas,soul,house and jazz. :cool:

Edited by dugg

news from the cali evaluation show is that both logan and SCV are outstanding!demonstrating and exploring frenetic qualities,crazy textures and continuous ongoing thoughts. :worthy:

news from the cali evaluation show is that both logan and SCV are outstanding!demonstrating and exploring frenetic qualities,crazy textures and continuous ongoing thoughts. :worthy:

yes SCV was constantly moving, reminded me very very much of San Jose raiders in 07.