Grab a bowl, It's time to dish: 2k11 Style

PrfctTimeOfDay

perhaps "stay hungry stay foolish" implies that as life goes on we should continue in our desire to remain ambitious,keep learning and never lose our sense of humor.

apply that message along with looking back and connecting the dots of your life experiences,reflecting on paths taken and choices made.

i believe it is their intent to use parts of the famous steve jobs speech over the music track.

Edited by dugg

perhaps "stay hungry stay foolish" implies that as life goes on we should continue in our desire to remain ambitious,keep learning and never lose our sense of humor.

apply that message along with looking back and connecting the dots of your life experiences,reflecting on paths taken and choices made.

i believe it is their intent to use parts of the famous steve jobs speech over the music track.

carmel.jpg

the 37 performers of zydeco world guard are using a high energy jazz piece from the early 70's with a great deal of tempo/meter changes.raw and fast paced staging,high speed velocity movement and motion paired with very demanding skills for all apperatus by a star studded cotiere of writers[michael townsend,j.c. caceres,sheldo apo and tommy allen].well known pageantry coturier and z teams director bryon valentine has designed villanous looking costumes that will have us all seeing red. :devil:

original artwork/floor design by scott winter. :cool:

Looking forward to this show. Sounds like speed, agility and more of both the whole performance. Best of luck to you.

batteries included! :cool:

a few groups are using battery powered lights and several are considering the idea.it should be interesting to see how clever,creative and smart our designers can be. :thumbup:

batteries included! :cool:

a few groups are using battery powered lights and several are considering the idea.it should be interesting to see how clever,creative and smart our designers can be. :thumbup:

Blessed Sac A uses them to create some really cool effects!

if ya wanna make it,twinkle while ya shake it...... :rolleyes:

i understand alter ego has implemented lighting into thier program and my sources inform that SCV may be using this effect as well.

......i'm electrifying and i'm not even trying i don't have to sweat to get paid..... :w00t:

like viewing a film in split screen i understand gold medalists and world champions onyx [world] have two shows that occur simultaneously. :blink:

fan favorites south shore drill team has most definately benefited from the assistance of michael letnz and look great at this time of the year,much improved! :worthy:

also the beloved and endearing father ryan h.s. will only show at the nashville regional so make sure to take notice.they are using music by mirah including "pollen" and "words cannot describe" and are crafted by the fantastic damon padilla,michael shapiro and k.c.perkins. :cool:

Edited by dugg