DCP Offline

JohnD

It *MAY* be that you'll get better performance on your 'Smart Phone' device than on your IE6 browser. Most Blackberry, iPhone, Android, etc users will be happy with the update.

Any chance we could get youtube video embedding? Obviously links to drum corps material would still be verboten, but it could be a nice feature to have added for links that are permissible right now. Dont know if the new version of IPB supports it or not, i know the vbulletin based forums im on have it.

I think you'll like what you see tomorrow. :lol:

Sweet. Thanks for all the good work guys!

Just added DCP mobile bookmark to my Iphone...... can't wait to see all the improvements! :lol:

I thought DCP 2.0 was louder and more traditional. Who do you think you are, the Blue Devils?

Sorry, couldn't help myself. Looks great so far John and crew!

Is there any possibility of getting the "Go back to the Top" button that was next to the "Report" button restored? That was very handy

• Like 2

Is there any possibility of getting the "Go back to the Top" button that was next to the "Report" button restored? That was very handy

Have a look at the lower right corner of the browser window - in the light blue background ..... you should see a small up-arrow icon floating out there. Hitting that icon will take you to the top of the page immediately.

See how that works.

HOO-WAH!!!

Thank you!