Transferring Existing Signature Block into v3.0 - RESOLVED

Quadman1

I just logged in tonight to find that version 3.0 is active, and that all of my signature block content and formatting is gone! Did 3.0 wipe out everything, or is there a way to transfer my stuff into the new version? I don't have time to recall and recreate everything. Help!

I just logged in tonight to find that version 3.0 is active, and that all of my signature block content and formatting is gone! Did 3.0 wipe out everything, or is there a way to transfer my stuff into the new version? I don't have time to recall and recreate everything. Help!

Don't do anything just yet. We'll be running a process to clean-up all of the code tags (including quotes) over the next night or two. (For more info, see the thread in this forum titled "Quoting not quite working yet".

Thanks

Should have read this earlier.... :thumbup:

I just removed all the formatting and added it back in.

Wasn't that hard. :P

The database 'clean-up' process has been completed and all tags (quotes, BBCode, formatting) should be fixed. If you find something that isn't - it probably means that the code was 'bad' to begin-with in the database and we'll need to edit the message to fix it. If you find something like this - hit the report button, let us know what you're seeing, and we'll have a look.

Thanks for your patience.