watched topics

i have had several watched topics . now i only have one and i never changed it. why do my watched topics stop watching the topics?

i have had several watched topics . now i only have one and i never changed it. why do my watched topics stop watching the topics?

Were the ones that are now missing defined before the move to the new system in early December? I'm wondering if perhaps they didn't transfer properly.

If not, please send an email to support@drumcorpsplanet.com with the particulars, so we can research it.

Thanks

-john

Based on Don's report, I did some investigating and found that the new system had a feature enabled to remove topic subscriptions - if the topic had not received a reply (new post) within X number of days. This would cause inactive topics to be removed from your subscription list. I've removed that feature and all topic subscriptions should remain in-place, without respect to the topic's activity.

Unfortunately, you'll have to reset the subscriptions that were removed, if you'd like to continue being notified. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

PLEASE NOTE: When you use subscriptions of any type, it is IMPERATIVE that you keep your email address up-to-date. If the system is unable to deliver messages to your email address, it is possible that your account will be locked by the system to prevent further emails from being generated.

-john