Dagenham Crusaders Plans Journey To DCI World Finals 2012

DCP NewsFeed

The Dagenham Crusaders Drum & Bugle Corps has the intention to perform at the DCI World Finals at Indianapolis – Indiana in 2012. An information meeting will be held next month. On 26th March there will be an AGM and DCI information meeting in Basildon. The AGM will take place from 5.30 pm and the [...]

... Read the rest of the article here - http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/2011/02/dagenham-crusaders-plans-journey-to-dci-world-finals-2012/

The Dagenham Crusaders Drum & Bugle Corps has the intention to perform at the DCI World Finals at Indianapolis – Indiana in 2012. An information meeting will be held next month. On 26th March there will be an AGM and DCI information meeting in Basildon. The AGM will take place from 5.30 pm and the [...]

... Read the rest of the article here - http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/2011/02/dagenham-crusaders-plans-journey-to-dci-world-finals-2012/

Awesome, although I'll be at the olympics and won't get to see you. :thumbup: and :thumbdown: respectively.

So wait.....are they coming out as a Jr or a Sr corps??? They went the Sr route last year.

Perhaps they'll perform in exhibition after Semis on the Friday night.

As far as I'm aware they're still senior... have been since 86 ;p

• 4 weeks later...

Perhaps they'll perform in exhibition after Semis on the Friday night.

As far as I'm aware they're still senior... have been since 86 ;p

Well....by DCI standards we WERE overage in 86...that was when DCUK allowed 10% of each major section (brass, drums, guard) to be over 21 in an effort to bolster numbers...and it was the only reason I was able to march, since I'd aged out of DCI after the 84 season.

'Course, the percentage restriction is also why I was on cymbals in 86....the horn line already had it's 10% of oldsters.