Cadets Uniform

For Holy Name Shall Always Be

Cool.

the doomsayers will be very disappointed when this particular blasphemy doesn't meet their expectations.

Well, that'll be a good thing. Blasphemy requires more penance, and who would want to have to do THAT ?

Cadets 2005 uniform, for one.

True, but The Cadets were still unmistakeably and identifiably" The Cadets" with their slighly modified " Cadet- style " uniform they used in 2005.

2011 " The Cadets " ?

Will they still look like " The Cadets " without a Cadet style uniform, instead reportedly going with non Cadet Style costumes here in 2011 ? Time will tell. But it's fair to say that some Cadets alums think not.

Edited by BRASSO

True, but The Cadets were still unmistakeably and identifiably" The Cadets" with their slighly modified " Cadet- style " uniform they used in 2005.

2011 " The Cadets " ?

Will they still look like " The Cadets " without a Cadet style uniform, instead reportedly going with non Cadet Style costumes ? Time will tell. But it's fair to say that some Cadets alums think:

not.

It's also fair to say that NO ONE HAS SEEN what this year's uniform looks like. So people would be wise to stop jumping to conclusions until we have something tangible to complain about or praise.

Oh yeah, and I concur with "whitedawn." :devil:

• Like 3

It's also fair to say that NO ONE HAS SEEN what this year's uniform looks like. So people would be wise to stop jumping to conclusions until we have something tangible to complain about or praise.

Oh yeah, and I concur with "whitedawn." :devil:

I'll predict The Cadets will go with costumes, and then at the end of the show, they do a uni change from Costumes to their Cadets uniforms, and the crowd goes nuts when they do this at the end.

Sorta like " blashemy"... then redemption where we recognize we've gone off the track... and ultimate " forgiveness in the end.

To me that West Point uniform IS an important part of the tradition of The Cadets.

It has always been a cornerstone of The Cadet brand.

Maybe the fierce emotional connection to that uniform has been lost over the years with change after change being more acceptable?

It DOES make a difference what uniform is worn.

Well... it used to.

Not responding to alumni at all? Keep the entire decision/discussion a secret. Removing those from FB that ask too many questions?

This sounds like immature, sophomoric behavior by the heads of the Cadets. Incredibly foolish. I am starting to think that there are things in the back of George Hopkins' mind that he is not telling anyone. A change is being brought to drum corps that practically no one likes.

Ya know, this sounds like a high school break up. And the dumpee just wants to know why it happened and extreme measures are being taken so the dumpee doesn't know about a new guy/girl in their ex's life. THAT's how immature this SERIOUS issue is getting.

This. Is. Freaking. Crazy.

Edited by TimbreDeBrass
  • Like 1