WGI Fan Network

mhs85

Hello...I can not attend WGI in Dayton this year and was wondering what others thought of subscribing to fan network? After looking it over, I thought I would like to get the Ultimate Package. This includes 6 days of championship webcasts. I can hook my computer up to my 47" Vizio LCD TV...I thought this would be nice...I can not attend due to taking chemo...it makes me so sick. Do you think that the money will be worth it? Has anyone else used this service? Thank you for any replies!

Yes! By all means..... get the Fan Network! I subscribed last year to the DCI Fan Network and it was fantastic. I also hooked my computer up to the tv and invited family over for every webcast. It was great! This year, I've subscribed to the WGI Fan Network, and there is so much to look at! It really is a fantastic thing. I don't think you will be disappointed. Also, it will bring you much entertainment and joy as you go through your treatments. Probably the best reason, right there, for subscribing!

Fan network package is great if you aren't going to Dayton.

I watched all the groups' finals (A - Open - World) and I had friends over each night. I hooked my computer to my flat screen and it was awesome! For world class finals I made "theme food" for the top world class groups. It was fun! I highly recommend it if you can't make it to Dayton.