Trumpet mouthpiece designed for DCI and DCA lead trumpet players.

Howdy

The Legends one piece Dr. Michael E. Schmidt Signature Model Heavyweight Trumpet Mouthpieces are now in stock. They are $125.00 each. These are the very best trumpet mouthpieces that have ever been made. They are extremely efficient. You can play all day on them without ever getting tired chops, and your trumpet tone is superb , nice and full. High notes are a dream and low notes are fat. These trumpet mouthpieces were specially designed by former brass player of the Spirit of Atlanta and North Star drum and bugle corps for D.C.I. lead trumpet players.

Disclaimer. I am not selling these mouthpieces to make money, I have not made any money from selling Legends one piece trumpet mouthpieces or trumpet tops. I designed these trumpet mouthpieces because as a former D.C.I. brass tech I saw too many D.C.I. lead trumpet players using cheater trumpet mouthpieces that in my opinion were all wrong, that were in my opinion (and the opinion of many D.C.I. judges that I spoke to in critique) were causing the trumpet player to play with poor tone. As a former member of three different D.C.I. drum and bugle corps I know how demanding a lead trumpet book can be. I also know that D.C.I. horn players often play longer hours in a day than just about any other horn players. This can be very tough on your chops. The larger the trumpet mouthpiece that you play on, the harder it is to play for a long time, and the harder it is to play high notes. The smaller a trumpet mouthpiece is the better a trumpet players range and endurance, but the harder it is to play with great tone. This leaves DCI lead trumpeter in a tough spot, because they need to have extreme range and volume , but they also have to have great tone, all while playing and running. This trumpet mouthpiece will be easy on your chops. It will be comfortable, even when you only have fractions of a second to properly place to your lips. Like any trumpet mouthpiece, there is no one size fits all trumpet mouthpiece out there. This trumpet mouthpiece is not for everyone, but I know that for many this is the comfortable mp that will give you great range, projection all with a trumpet tone to impress your techs, brass caps, fans and judges.

Legends One Piece - Legends Mouthpieces

http://www.legendsmpc.com

Dr. Michael E. Schmidt is a USSBA marching band judge. Michael is a former brass tech for Pioneer Drum and Bugle Corps where he taught for bugler hall of famer and popular brass arranger Donny Allen.

Edited by Howdy