So from what i can tell..

Hey everyone, let's get this thread closed by saying this! (that's all you're doing. Your post was pointless, you hypocrite.)

Sorry Ma'am, didn't mean to offend your delicate senses.

Edited by SFZFAN
  • Like 3

"And everybody was kung. fu. fightingggggg!!!" :fight: sorry i just thought it was ironic for that song to come on when i was reading this :blow:

Edited by TubaJon
  • Like 3

From what I can tell, New York style cheesecake is the absolute BEST type of cheesecake. I'm still washing it down with my milk.

• Like 5

Since me and him are so close, i doubt what he was telling me was a lie. But i guess he also didnt count on me saying anything to anyone about it. But regardless of what ive heard, we will see what happens in a couple months.

I hope your friend sees this and learns something about who he can and cannot trust with private comments.

Edited by jaylogan
  • Like 6

Since me and him are so close, i doubt what he was telling me was a lie. But i guess he also didnt count on me saying anything to anyone about it.

Well, with friends like you, who needs enemies, right ? Your going public with info given to you in apparent confidence where your friend " didn't count on me saying anything to anyone about it", is surely the classic case of betrayal. You apparently have no idea how your words here on this thread tell us more about you and how you treat your supposed close friends, than anything about the alleged talent level of a Corps.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 3

Right now ANYONE has a chance. Who is to say Madison or Troopers or whomever won't surge to win it all this year? Who knows?

I hope your friend sees this and learns something about who he can and cannot trust with private comments.

Well, with friends like you, who needs enemies, right ? Your going public with info given to you in apparent confidence where your friend " didn't count on me saying anything to anyone about it", is surely the classic case of betrayal. You apparently have no idea how your words here on this thread tell us more about you and how you treat your supposed close friends, than anything about the alleged talent level of a Corps.

Aw.. I walked him there and you guys beat me to the end game :-\

Anyway..yeah...what they said :-)

• Like 1

i can't tell anything yet

is there something wrong with me?

wait, don't answer that.

i'm with you

• Like 1

oh and whoever scores highest will win

• Like 2