DCPI season 16 discussion thread

Scores from Sunday are posted, and two former champions, Star of Jupiter and the Knights, are jockeying for the top seeding going into finals week.

Today's final day of regular season competition sees Open and Class A corps competing at Avon Lake HS in the Cleveland suburbs, while World Class corps give their shows one last spin at Ball State University in Muncie IN and the Lisle Sports Complex near Naperville IL.

ClevelandOHAvonLakeHS5000.jpg

MuncieINSchuemanStadium22000.jpg

LisleILBenedictineSportsComplex3000.jpg

Finally, there's still plenty of time to register your corps for I+E events. Remember that entries must be submitted by Noon CST tomorrow.

Scores from Sunday are posted, and two former champions, Star of Jupiter and the Knights, are jockeying for the top seeding going into finals week.

Gary.... looks like we traded positions last night at different shows. Jupiter and Knights (Toledo).... Les Blanc and Hawaii (Buffalo).

No better way to end the season then battling it out with our old friends at star org! One more change to the show today...will it be enough? Also very proud of cape cod win as well...sunday was very successful

As promised, I have added an extra "change" to allow directors to max out their caption selections before the start of prelims tomorrow. This window will be only be open until 8 A.M. CST tomorrow, so act fast.

As promised, I have added an extra "change" to allow directors to max out their caption selections before the start of prelims tomorrow. This window will be only be open until 8 A.M. CST tomorrow, so act fast.

My window is still closed or shows that way. I don't think it opens up until very late tonight.

Question if changes are not made now. When does the 2 caption changes start? Also if say I am at 149 now I assume I can still bump it up to 150 during the 2 change window after Prelims, Semis, etc. Correct?

Edited by StarOrg

FB!E HEADLINES: I have no headlines this time. :doh:

/cue Blood, Sweat & Tears: "Go Down Gamblin'" track.

Wooo, what a deliciously agonizing season, with finals still to come.

Adjustments made for both Open and A Classes were not easy - but something needed to be done, so I did some gamblin' with my numbers. If I've calculated it right the payoff will be decent - if not, I'm going down hard - chin meets concrete. hehe!

No clue yet what to do with World. Catching Polaris would be an unlikely feat at this point, but hopefully I can squeak a couple more tenths out. Will undoubtedly anguish over it the next two days...

Tighten the heads and polish the horns - it's SHOWTIME!

I will extend the window until 3 PM to allow people, especially the west coast directors, a better opportunity to get changes in.

You should be able to get up to your maximum limit no matter what you do.

I will extend the window until 3 PM to allow people, especially the west coast directors, a better opportunity to get changes in.

You should be able to get up to your maximum limit no matter what you do.

I take it that this means we don't get updates during Finals week, then? IIRC, the consensus was...otherwise.

Er, yes, that's correct.