Recent Scores Feature

JohnD

I've just added a new feature to the Sidebar that is available on the forum's main index page (Forum Home). There you'll find the "Recent Scores" module - where we'll publish scores from the most recent DCI and DCA shows. If we have full recap data available in our Caption Ranking System database, there'll be a button for that as-well (otherwise, no 'Recap' button will be displayed).

You can expand and collapse the Recent Scores module - simply by clicking on the arrow in the right corner of the title bar ... just like the other modules in the Sidebar.

Since there's no data until later today - we've posted scores from August 14th, 2010 .... just to show you what it'll look like once the season is fully underway.

Hopefully, this new feature will make it much easier for you to get the most recent scores from around the entire Drum Corps Planet.

Enjoy!

-john

• 4 weeks later...

John, how'd you go about adding the module? Another forum where I'm an Admin just switched from Fusion software to IPB, and I spent the past few days trying to figure out how these modules work. (hard when I've been gone from IPB for so long)

I know this forum isn't monitored as often, but any incite would be great!