Muchachos + Pepsi = New(er) HORNS!

I have bottle caps that I saved. I voted once and went back in to vote again and all I could get was a " thank you for voting". I'm not sure but maybe we can only vote once using bottle capa? I have two more and will try again tonight. I don't give up that easily...

Does the texting cost anything in addition to what your provider charges you?

Does the texting cost anything in addition to what your provider charges you?

No Cost - FREE ......

pepsi-bottle.jpg

Edited by paradiddle

Challenge to all DCP members ----

Buy ONE Pepsi YELLOW cap bottle when you go home tonight and PM us the code so we can get Power votes that are worth 5-100

while your are at it do a free text - 106871 to Pepsi (73774) to vote from your mobile.

Thanks !!!

No Cost - FREE ......

pepsi-bottle.jpg

I have bottle caps that I saved. I voted once and went back in to vote again and all I could get was a " thank you for voting". I'm not sure but maybe we can only vote once using bottle capa? I have two more and will try again tonight. I don't give up that easily...

Sometimes the power voting is a little quirky. Did you get the code entered finally? You have to vote after every code you enter and you can enter up to 10 codes a day.

LAST DAY OF VOTING!

Vote by Web: RefreshEverything.com/muchachos or by texting 106871 to Pepsi (73774) or DO BOTH!

Thank you!

Joan

With Caps, you can vote up to 10 times, PLUS a regular vote by web AND a text vote!

Thank you so much for voting! And for being persistent!

Joan

Click on "Activate Power Voting" at the bottom and it will start the power voting process so you can Power Vote again.

With Caps, you can vote up to 10 times, PLUS a regular vote by web AND a text vote!

Thank you so much for voting! And for being persistent!

Joan