Magical Middleton (Madison) Maddness and Mayhem

Thank you Madison Scouts. Oh dear Scouts, thank you!

For 15 minutes I felt like I was lwatching drum corps from the old days. I realize that this is a home show, but the reactions throughout the day were reminiscent of the good ole days when fans went berserk.

It was worth it!

• Like 1

Thank you Madison Scouts. Oh dear Scouts, thank you!

For 15 minutes I felt like I was lwatching drum corps from the old days. I realize that this is a home show, but the reactions throughout the day were reminiscent of the good ole days when fans went berserk.

It was worth it!

Granny,

I'm curious--did the Scouts have any sounds coming out of *their* massive banks of speakers?

• Like 2

Cavies. Wow, that was really crazy good! My only criticism would be that the finish seemed weak, or unfinished to me.

Granny,

I'm curious--did the Scouts have any sounds coming out of *their* massive banks of speakers?

Nope. Not one sound hat was manufactured by anything other than percussion or horns. In fact they didn't even have speakers.

Nope. Not one sound hat was manufactured by anything other than percussion or horns. In fact they didn't even have speakers.

So is she really here or not?

Yes Madison had 4 banks of speakers, at least 2 synthesizers and a plethora of electronic sounds throughout the show...I was HERE, I know, having stood next to one of the FOUR speakers they use.

Give me a break!

She has lost a lot of credibility in my book....

• Like 2

Really? I've seen them numerous times this summer, and they had phalanx of speakers across the front. Maybe they've made a change..... :blink:

• Like 1