DCI Minnesota 16 July 2011

Phantom's trumpets do sound a little thin. They are bottom heavy in their brass line. Bari's, and Tubas are good. But I like the music and sound. I didn't catch their attacks and releases as an issue tonite, but I could have missed it too, Liahona.

I don't like them on Jupiter horns...I think it really hurts them...thought both bac and blue stars sounded better on the jupiters tonight. Which was surprising to me....

Close your window and open another...that fixed it for me

Did that a couple of times (just the player window) and finally closed/reopened the browser. Working now. Thanks!

Needed a potty break anyway.

nerves? serious?....LOL but they were off...not a good run for them....still prob going to be at top though

Yep - nerves - first big regional - every one looking to knock them off - must have a great performance - so yes nerves.

• Like 2

Bloo get yo feet outa da sound :sad:

I won't crucify you but I will agree. Musically all I remembered was Little Fugue and a bunch of visual gimmicks. Visually great show but musically flat...

musically it didn't do anything for me either....

BLOO I'm impressed with your hornline....some really nice moments coming from you....sweet...love the tuba's WOW!!!!!