Jersey Shore Invitational 8/13/11

Just wanted to thank the Bushwackers and Toms River East Raider Brigade, for running such a fine show. So glad the weather cooperated and all the corps did a wonderful job. Kudos!

See, Johngough! All that worrying for nothing. You did an outstanding job. And I must say, the band parents from the Toms River High School East have their act together. Meeting with them during the planning stages and working with them at the show, tells me they are one organized group! Loved working with them. It was a great night for all!

I totally agree! #1 Job well done John. #2 Love the band parents at Toms River East. They're always organized and ready to assist. They make our job easier. It was a fantastic night of drum corps and seeing so many old friends. Let's do it again next year!!! :thumbup:

I'm with you, Mary. I'd work with the Toms River East band parents again anytime. I had a great time with the two ladies at the gate. Fun and lotsa' laughs and I just met them that night. And having the show in my back yard (almost) is a definite plus. Looking forward to the next Jersey Shore Invitational! BUSH!

Thank you all for all the kind words. However, it was indeed a team effort. The Toms River East HS Band Parents are a great group to work with and Chris Burbank, their band director, did a great job. Already looking forward to next year.

Thank you to the corps, Sun, Fusion, Gold, Cabs, Bucs, Cabs Alumni and of course Bush. Thank you for entertaining our fans. Safe journeys to all the rest of the season.

It's one thing to see someone's comments on DCP, but another thing to meet them in person. I made some great new friends saturday. Good drum corps people (yes, they still exist).

Thank you to DCA and the judges for all their assistance. Great group of drum corps people to work with.

And thank you to "my crew" from the Bushwacker Alumni, Diane, Mary, Katie, Marybeth and Gwyn. Love working with you ladies. Great seeing Bush alumni as fans and members of staffs. Fun night.

And, thank you to all the spectators who attended the show and witnessed great performances from great drum corps. Each year gets better at Toms River. Thank you for supporting drum corps and DCA. See you next year!

• Like 2