Cadets Beat Cavaliers!

Absolutely. Quite honestly I think the Cadet's show this year is superior to Cavies. From what I saw at Rockford Cavies were simply cleaner. Cadets get it cleaned up (cause it's a TOUGH show) and they are good to go.

It is Cadets challenge for the remainder of the season- to be clean enough to look like a champion. In 2009, I thought Crown and Cadets had fabulous shows. I was there at Finals. . .and even though they performed with great energy and the program was loved by the fans (an accomplished in and of itself!). . .they just didn't look the part of a champion like Devils. Field Marching. . .Music performance. . .solid spinning and drumming. . .

This is what I enjoy about the concept of competition. How good can you get in the limited time you have? Oh to be a member in a corps today must be a thrill!

• Like 1

The top 4 corps all have great shows and it will be an all out war until Finals night. It is the time of the year when everything is "nit-picky" and one mistake could be a disaster in the points. I am a Cadets fan and am happy to see them on top, but there is still too time left in the season to announce a winner yet. This might be one of the greatest top 4 show downs in the history of DCI.

• Like 1

The top 4 corps all have great shows and it will be an all out war until Finals night. It is the time of the year when everything is "nit-picky" and one mistake could be a disaster in the points. I am a Cadets fan and am happy to see them on top, but there is still too time left in the season to announce a winner yet. This might be one of the greatest top 4 show downs in the history of DCI.

.. .in recent times at least!

Just saw the recap and I believe it sort of supports the point...Jackie Gilley, the judge, who many claim have it out for the Cadets (and who had the Cadets Guard in like 4th or 5th in a few shows this weekend) tonight had them scoring .5 of a point higher then the Cavies. That right there tells me that the Guard had cleaning to do and ill guess its during the last few minutes.

It tells me Jill reads DCP and our posts do influence the scores

I have my pitch fork postings ready, which corps needs a score bump?

Cavies did need a new ending, that drill screamed place-holder

With Cadets winning GE, it's just a matter of time before their execution scores rise. They have the show to beat, hands down. And... I think Cavaliers have the only contender, not BD or Crown. Just the way I see it.

In past years, Cadets have been known for the "August Push" and I think it's happening. I think from here, the lead will fluctuate, but it will remain a lead and grow from here to finals.

This is a 4 corps horse race, and it could be a 4 corps "photo finish" at the end.......any of them could pop the job to win it,

and any of them could end up 4th. Some people want "predictable".....not me. I think a healthy "war" for the title

is long overdue, and great for both the corps and fans. Who knows, maybe sometime in the near future we will see a 5 or 6 corps "war" for all of the marbles.

Doubtful, but one can hope........

GB

This is a 4 corps horse race, and it could be a 4 corps "photo finish" at the end.......any of them could pop the job to win it,

and any of them could end up 4th. Some people want "predictable".....not me. I think a healthy "war" for the title

is long overdue, and great for both the corps and fans. Who knows, maybe sometime in the near future we will see a 5 or 6 corps "war" for all of the marbles.

Doubtful, but one can hope........

GB

Ok fine... lol

This is a four-corps horse race, and it could be a four-corps "photo finish" at the end--any of them could pop the job to win it, and any of them could end up 4th.

If Crown wins it all, their encore must include their finale from 2007, complete with narration.

• Like 1