Jersey Surf 2012

Ding, ding, ding. Winner!

This is what I appreciate about Surf. They are out there forming alliances, sponsoring local band shows and just working to get the word out about their organization. There are some lower tier corps that are squandering or ignoring these same opportunities. Cheers to Jersey Surf for making things happen.

Not to mention that they are really embracing the connection with the Bridgemen Alumni. I can tell you as a member that we ALL love these kids and are really pulling for them. The bonds were formed way back in 2006, and we relish any chance to support these kids... and we would do so (and have done so) even if their show this year wasn't what it is.

DO IT UP SURF!!!

• Like 2

Not to mention that they are really embracing the connection with the Bridgemen Alumni. I can tell you as a member that we ALL love these kids and are really pulling for them. The bonds were formed way back in 2006, and we relish any chance to support these kids... and we would do so (and have done so) even if their show this year wasn't what it is.

DO IT UP SURF!!!

• Like 2

DO IT UP SURF!!!

I love this thread!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Does Surf have alternates this year? I'm not sure if they marched 150 last year, but I did see a post on FB that said something to the effect of "learning drill, more kids than spots". I would love Surf to march 150 and maybe have a few kids on standby in case they have holes during the summer, it really beats trying to drum up a few people during tour and have to teach them music and drill.

Does Surf have alternates this year? I'm not sure if they marched 150 last year, but I did see a post on FB that said something to the effect of "learning drill, more kids than spots". I would love Surf to march 150 and maybe have a few kids on standby in case they have holes during the summer, it really beats trying to drum up a few people during tour and have to teach them music and drill.

They will be right around there.

Video or didn't happen!

($1 to /.)

I viewed it and I am sure someone will post it like all the other camps.

Well their videos on you tube look like they will kick some ### this year.

• Like 1

Jersey Surf stole my heart in 2002? when they took the field at Camp Randall wearing Heisman Trophy winner Ron Dayne's jersey and playing a spirited rendition of "On Wisconsin".

I'm so happy that everyone involved has made such a big effort in recruiting, programming and expanding their Summer tour. Looking forward to Surf this Summer.

• Like 1