Shake on the Lake

I got to see the Johnsonburg and Erie shows and OC was incredible both nights. BDB was a little off last night but I think OC would have won anyway. It's going to be a great Monday/Tuesday finish!

Edited by richburgher

Not only is it Fans/Alumni, but EVERYONE is rooting for Oregon to take the title.

Whoa there Crusader! I'm happy for OC too, and I'm unquestionably a fan of theirs. However, EVERYONE would include the fans of BDB, Spartans, Vanguard Cadets, and Revolution. Somehow I don't think those folks are rooting for an OC title this year. :cool:

Having said that, if OC pulls it off, I'll celebrate their victory because they will have withstood some incredible competition.

This is exciting stuff that will surely create an equally exciting week of championship competition! All the best to every corps, including those in the hunt for that gold medal!

For the record... GO VANGUARD CADETS! :thumbup:

Whoa there Crusader! I'm happy for OC too, and I'm unquestionably a fan of theirs. However, EVERYONE would include the fans of BDB, Spartans, Vanguard Cadets, and Revolution. Somehow I don't think those folks are rooting for an OC title this year. :cool:

For the record... GO VANGUARD CADETS! :thumbup:

my apologies, I didn't mean to generalize, just what I've read on the forums. It makes me happy to see so much support for my corps, I got a little zealous. Best of luck to all!

• Like 1

my apologies, I didn't mean to generalize, just what I've read on the forums. It makes me happy to see so much support for my corps, I got a little zealous. Best of luck to all!

No apology necessary at all my friend. I have to admit, if it can't be SCVC, then I'm pulling for OC.

My favorite OC year was 2006... Echo. That was such a strong year for many of the (then) Div. II corps. I think the presence of Academy that year skewed what would have been a furiously competitive season for the rest of the corps in Div. II.

I'm looking forward to seeing OC (and the rest of the corps) tomorrow in Michigan City.

Here's another one for the record... Go Oregon Crusaders! :thumbup:

• Like 1

The issue is that I'm running iOS 5 beta 4, which broke the wi-fi hotspot on my iPhone. I tried fixing it all night through the show by trying to downgrade back to iOS 4, but Apple has apparently kaboshed the ability to do that and the custom fixes I found online weren't working, either.

Ironically, after the show, I saw that iOS 5 beta 5 was available for over the air installation. I did that and my hotspot works again. In fact, I'm connected to it right now, so my setup is ready for tonight's coverage of the World Class show here in Erie.

If you're not a developer I wouldn't recommend running the beta software for these vary reasons.

We didn't take away the ability to downgrade to iOS 4 (4.3.5 being the latest public build).

Just have to DFU Restore the phone using an iOS 4 .IPSW file.

If you're not a developer I wouldn't recommend running the beta software for these vary reasons.

We didn't take away the ability to downgrade to iOS 4 (4.3.5 being the latest public build).

It is a moot point as beta 5 fixed my issues. Yeah, I'm playing with fire running the beta on a "production" device, but I REALLY wanted the new notifications which iOS 5 offers.

I did try putting the iPhone into DFU Restore mode and had downloaded the 4.3.5 file from Apple, but I kept getting an error. I can't remember the error code I got, but, again it's moot since I'm working again.

As to Apple and the official ability to downgrade to iOS 4: http://www.appleinsider.com/articles/11/06/06/apple_says_devices_updated_to_ios_5_beta_cant_be_restored_to_earlier_versions.html

Μοιάζει σαν Έλληνες να μου.

Μοιάζει σαν Έλληνες να μου.

ohoq9.jpg

• Like 1