Open Class Live Review and score posting?

On a related and disgusted note, I just saw someone carrying in a baby and they had it wrapped in plastic for protectION!!!

ROFL :doh:

The decision has been postponed until 6:45 CST. (Michigan City is on Central time, unlike Indianapolis.)

On a related and disgusted note, I just saw someone carrying in a baby and they had it wrapped in plastic for protectION!!!

For the sake of that child, the protection should have been utilized a year earlier.

• Like 3

No decision yet. They want to try to start up at 7:30 if possible. It's still raining here ten miles to the west, but not heavily.

I would hope that they could have the corps do like the "old days" and hold prelims in the morning and finals at night. They at least get to still perform two times to determine the Champion.

naaah. There's 16 Open Class corps, 18 with the international corps. I think they would allow everyone to perform.

Morning, night - Prelims / finals is what I heard being rumored round the souvie tables if they postpone. But that's hearsay. Still holding. ..