The OFFICIAL 2012 Prediction Thread

I predict that most of the DCP Know-it-alls will predict Boston Crusaders in 11th, like they ALWAYS do. Count on it.

• Like 1

We've heard this every year for the last 5.

If XMEN can retain this year's members, they will contend for a Saturday night spot. It'll be year two with the new staff. You can't turn everything around at once, BUT most people agree that their show and performance quality were all in a different league compared to the last few years. They were slotted this year, and everyone knows that too. Plus I think we can also agree that everyone in slots 12-17 really upped their game. Congrats to all corps on a great year. Here's to 2012!!!

• Like 2

I predict people will predict their favorite corps will get better and place higher, and then I predict other people will say that there's no way it will happen. :tongue:

• Like 4

(Wild) Predictions:

-Phantom Regiment will play "Romeo" - In their quest to stage every theme where something dies. :tongue:

-The drumline of SCV gets used to Paul Rennick and takes top percussion next year

-Bluecoats will probably drop the Metropolis-esque themes and do something like Imagine or Criminal

-Blue Stars will NOT have a gigantic prop that impedes movement (and will hopefully use their aggressive books to an advantage)

-Blue Devils will do a "weird" show next year - This is soooooooooo correct! With one edit....."weird and wonderful"

-Cadets will use their split uniforms in some way next year (some members with maroon pants and white tops??)

Also:

- Cavies will play right side up!

• Like 3

In keeping with the "someone has to die for this to be a good show" theme, the Troopers DM next year will get to wield his saber to off someone.

• Like 1

Troop 2010: Shangai Noon

A Martial Arts Western

shanghai-noon-poster-1.jpg

And Troopers control time and space to take us back to 2010???? cool!

I still think we need to do Cowboys and Aliens. :tongue:

And Troopers control time and space to take us back to 2010???? cool!

I still think we need to do Cowboys and Aliens. :tongue:

Time travel not a problem -- getting Jackie Chan to march might be more difficult.

<goes for more coffee -- apparently needed>

Edited by corpsband