The OFFICIAL 2012 Prediction Thread

I have one serious one.

Blue Stars will come out swinging after their drop this year.

Disagree. Having 40 ageouts, with a big number being from their best section (percussion), plus the huge drop from their high expectations placement wise, I think they'll really struggle to stay in finals.

Blue Knights seemed really young this year and excelled. If they can avoid the usual exodus to BD and SCV, I see them really flying next year.

• Like 3

Actually, the first week of the season in June, a few predicted they'd fall out of the Top 12 come Finals Week, so " 11th " would be a step up for such posters in their predictions. That said, I predicted in July, they'd finish 6th or 7th. They were 1.55 pts away from that in the end, but all in all the staff there must have done an amazing job in teaching the Corps throughout the touring season. Boston started the competitive season later than some Corps did, but they finished up the season very, very strong. I'd view this as a testimony to both the staff's ability to teach there as well as the marchers ability to learn and progress.

Hey Brasso, Hope you emjoyed the year as much as it appears. Regarding BAC you are right I believe, in that they do have a relatively low age out number. AND they also had a big change this year in brass and percussion staff which I don't think wasn't complete until a little later in the off season. So LOTS of new thngs at BAC this past year. Given all that and their late start their season is all the more amazing in its success. Hopefully they "ifs" don't impact the upcomng preprations and they can build on this very solid foundation. BAC's director Tom Spataro really has a good head on his shoulders and so far has made all the right moves and ther's no reason to thinkn that won't continue. All that said, I would they move up to 6 or maybe 5 next year. And Weslyp if you read this I can't believe you got your first knock out of the top 12 so early!!!! I'll predict BK moves up to 7 or 8 after all the great thiings I saw mentioned about them in all the reviews. Best of luck to you. Have a great off season and an easy decompression back to the real world.

I know what it is like to be a Blue Devil and to take 2nd...

I also know what happens the next season...

I predict BD wins it in 2012 for #15! :thumbup:

• Like 3

1. Pioneer

2. Jersey Surf

1. Cavaliers

2. Crown

3. Blue Devils

4. Cadets

5. Phantom

6. Bluecoats

7. Santa Clara

8. Blue Knights

9. Blue Stars

10. Boston

11. Madison

12. Spirit

• Like 2

BAC's director Tom Spataro really has a good head on his shoulders and so far has made all the right moves and ther's no reason to think that won't continue.

Is Tom Spataro, Boston's current Corps Director, the youngest Corps Director in the World Class Division ? He looks to be anyway.

Fun time.

1. PR

2. Cavies

3. Bloo

4. SCV

5. Cadets

6. Crown

7. Boston

8. BK

9.. Madison

10. BS

11. Spirit

12. BD :tongue:

• Like 1

Is Tom Spataro, Boston's current Corps Director, the youngest Corps Director in the World Class Division ? He looks to be anyway.

Yeah, he's pretty young...but at least he doesn't go to the corps office on his skateboard anymore. :tongue: